Vertical platen built by Richard Gans Maquinaria para las Artes Graficas (Madrid and Barcelona)
The machine has been restored by its owner and is ready for use. It has not been used since its renovation. It is painted with two types of graphite paint: matte and gloss.
- print format 175 x 260 mm (ideal for printing business cards and invitations)
- adjustable inkwell
- 3 metal rollers and 3 rubber rollers (two rubbing rollers)
- driven by 400V electric motor or foot pedal.
- original motor Siemens Industria Electrica S.A. Spain.
- dimensions: (l) 100 x (h) 140 x (w) 70 cm.
- weight about 200 kg.
The machine is compact and very comfortable to use.
Installed rollers for moving.
The machine marked with original signatures.
The machine is located in Poland. Transport and installation are possible.
The machine comes with, as a gift, a creasing machine (also renovated).
For more information please contact:
Mirek Cyzio: firstname.lastname@example.org