The Kner Printing Industry Museum is situated in the former house of Imre Kner, on the same location as the current Printing House. The rustic Baroque style house was designed by Lajos Kozma, and was built in 1925. Since 1970, it operates the country's only museum of printing. The museum's permanent exhibition presents the work of Kner family members and the history of the Kner Printing House from its 1882 founding until today. The press’s own books, art prom invitations, calendars, postcards, posters, stock certificates, various administrative and mercantile forms, contemporary photographs and historical documents are on display. The exhibition includes a fully operable bookbinding and printing press machinery, which can be used for demonstrations.
Kossuth Lajos út 16.
+36 66 581 640